Neverwinter Nights and Shadows Of Undrentide
Neverwinter Nights is a good game on its own merits. Not only is the game well made, but an all-too-rare Linux option is available. Shadows of Undrentide likewise would have stood well on its own. Together, they definitely make a whole greater than the sum of its parts. I thoroughly enjoyed the single-player campaigns, and I am completely enamored of the on-line play. Pros: SoU adds a lot of content to NWN The single-player campaign was shorter in SoU, but the story was much richer Many user-made modules to play Cons: Can't view movies in either NWN or SoU - this can be very disappointing when you reach the end of a campaign!! No native toolset Manual installation Company Information: Bioware Www.bioware.com Price: $29.99 for both Neverwinter Nights and Shadows of Undrentide at various online retailers
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment