Neverwinter Nights and Shadows Of Undrentide
Neverwinter Nights is a good game on its own merits. Not only is the game well made, but an all-too-rare Linux option is available. Shadows of Undrentide likewise would have stood well on its own. Together, they definitely make a whole greater than the sum of its parts. I thoroughly enjoyed the single-player campaigns, and I am completely enamored of the on-line play. Pros: SoU adds a lot of content to NWN The single-player campaign was shorter in SoU, but the story was much richer Many user-made modules to play Cons: Can't view movies in either NWN or SoU - this can be very disappointing when you reach the end of a campaign!! No native toolset Manual installation Company Information: Bioware Www.bioware.com Price: $29.99 for both Neverwinter Nights and Shadows of Undrentide at various online retailers
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk