The Samba Team has announced Samba 1.9.18. Samba 1.9.18 is a file and print server suite for corporate network integration with Microsoft Windows clients. Samba now implements the opportunistic locking feature of the SMB/DIFS protocol. The new version provides for dynamic code page support and full support for servers with multiple network interfaces. Samba 1.9.18 has no client license fees and may be used without cost on any compatible server operating system. Commercial support for Samba is available at ftp://samba.anu.edu.au/pub/samba/Support.txt.
Contact: The Samba Team, URL: http://samba.canberra.edu.au/pub/samba/.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Building Tiny Linux Systems with BusyBox, Part 3
- Get Organized with Emacs Org-mode
- Bash Arrays