The Samba Team has announced Samba 1.9.18. Samba 1.9.18 is a file and print server suite for corporate network integration with Microsoft Windows clients. Samba now implements the opportunistic locking feature of the SMB/DIFS protocol. The new version provides for dynamic code page support and full support for servers with multiple network interfaces. Samba 1.9.18 has no client license fees and may be used without cost on any compatible server operating system. Commercial support for Samba is available at ftp://samba.anu.edu.au/pub/samba/Support.txt.
Contact: The Samba Team, URL: http://samba.canberra.edu.au/pub/samba/.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu