Point/Counterpoint - Sane Defaults vs. Configurability
How much configurability is too much?
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory||Jun 25, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Gettin' Sticky with It
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.