Point/Counterpoint - Sane Defaults vs. Configurability
How much configurability is too much?
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Girls and Software
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python