In summary, jsormdb provides Web browser application developers the ability to isolate data management from business and presentation logic cleanly, to utilize full transaction semantics easily and to query, update and modify data, including indexing, simply and efficiently.
Avi Deitcher is an operations and technology consultant based in New York who has been involved in technology since the days of the Z80 and Apple II. He has a BS in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University and an MBA from Duke University, and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Development News
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Bluetooth Hacks
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi