In summary, jsormdb provides Web browser application developers the ability to isolate data management from business and presentation logic cleanly, to utilize full transaction semantics easily and to query, update and modify data, including indexing, simply and efficiently.
Avi Deitcher is an operations and technology consultant based in New York who has been involved in technology since the days of the Z80 and Apple II. He has a BS in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University and an MBA from Duke University, and can be reached at email@example.com.
Web Development News
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- thanks for share, great
7 hours 49 min ago
- There are factors which are
12 hours 49 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
13 hours 34 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
17 hours 41 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 3 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 10 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 11 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 14 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 15 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 3 hours ago