Submit Your Products for Review
Linux Journal readers want to hear about your Linux-related product. Therefore, we have created a review process that allows us to produce the unparalleled, objective reviews our readers have learned to expect from Linux Journal. When contacting us about a potential Linux Journal review, please keep in mind the following:
Do not send your product to Linux Journal without first sending the press kit. If we decide your product(s) would be of interest to our readers, we will contact you in order to receive a review copy.
We (or an appointed contractor) will be conducting the review as if we/they were the end-user. Therefore, please send us the product as if it were being sent to a customer, with all necessary documentation.
Please keep in mind that a magazine's production cycle is a long one. A product sent to us for review today may not appear in the magazine for 2-6 months.
Once your product review is published in Linux Journal, a PDF of the
review will be sent to you via e-mail. When sending us your press kit,
please provide us with the contact name and e-mail address to which
you would like the review sent.
Press kits may be sent to:
Attn: New Products Editor
PO Box 980985
Houston, TX 77098
If you have questions regarding your review or potential review, please e-mail our new products editor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you. We look forward to working with you!
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Firefox OS