Linux Journal brand’s following has grown to a monthly readership nearly one million strong. Encompassing the magazine, web site, newsletters and much more, Linux Journal offers the ideal content environment to help you reach your marketing objectives.
LJ delivers readers the advice and inspiration they need to get the most out of their Linux systems. With its comprehensive Linux how-tos, tutorials, reviews, in-depth reporting, tips and tricks, and market analysis, Linux Journal has become widely recognized as the industry standard.
You may request a media kit here, or contact a sales representative directly:
+1-713-344-1956 ext. 2
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review