Run Your Windows Partition Without Rebooting
Nov 13, 2008 By Elliot Isaacson
Dual booting is a necessary evil and very inconvenient. What if you could run your windows partition in a virtual machine, so you wouldn't have to worry about rebooting anymore? With VMWare Workstation, you can.
- New Products
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Days Between Dates?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Computing without a Computer