Run Your Windows Partition Without Rebooting
Nov 13, 2008 By Elliot Isaacson
Dual booting is a necessary evil and very inconvenient. What if you could run your windows partition in a virtual machine, so you wouldn't have to worry about rebooting anymore? With VMWare Workstation, you can.
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Extending the Bash Prompt
- Memory Leak Detection in Embedded Systems
- Linux Journal Contents #101, September 2002
- Making apt Work for You: A Book Excerpt
- Installing an Alternate SSL Provider on Android
- A 10-Minute Guide for Using PPP to Connect Linux to the Internet
- The Desktop War
- Configuring pppd in Linux, Part I
- Multi-Booting the Nexus 7 Tablet