SCOTTEVEST makes innovative, versatile, technology-enabled clothing -- jackets, fleece layers, cargo vests, pants, shorts, shirts and more, all designed to help you store, manage, and carry your electronic gadgets and other gear essentials.
Linux Journal's Gadget Guy, Tom Cruise, er, Shawn Powers, shows us how the Scott-E-Vest assists him with his super spy lifestyle. Check it out!
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Technical Support Rep
- Returning Values from Bash Functions