SCOTTEVEST makes innovative, versatile, technology-enabled clothing -- jackets, fleece layers, cargo vests, pants, shorts, shirts and more, all designed to help you store, manage, and carry your electronic gadgets and other gear essentials.
Linux Journal's Gadget Guy, Tom Cruise, er, Shawn Powers, shows us how the Scott-E-Vest assists him with his super spy lifestyle. Check it out!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron
- Designing Foils with XFLR5