How To Make a Screencast
Learn how-to make a screencast using one of a variety of tools Shawn Powers demonstrates in this video.
Thanks to our sponsor: Miro
Miro is a free, open source internet tv and video player. Play any video file, more HD than anyone, thousands of channels, save YouTube videos, watch Linux Journal videos, Torrents made easy -- GetMiro.com today.
Links mentioned in the video:
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways