How To Make a Screencast
Learn how-to make a screencast using one of a variety of tools Shawn Powers demonstrates in this video.
Thanks to our sponsor: Miro
Miro is a free, open source internet tv and video player. Play any video file, more HD than anyone, thousands of channels, save YouTube videos, watch Linux Journal videos, Torrents made easy -- GetMiro.com today.
Links mentioned in the video:
- Secret Agent Man
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Smoothwall Express
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Machine Learning Everywhere