How To Make a Screencast
Learn how-to make a screencast using one of a variety of tools Shawn Powers demonstrates in this video.
Thanks to our sponsor: Miro
Miro is a free, open source internet tv and video player. Play any video file, more HD than anyone, thousands of channels, save YouTube videos, watch Linux Journal videos, Torrents made easy -- GetMiro.com today.
Links mentioned in the video:
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Customizing Vim