Linux Journal Live - Oct 9, 2008
The October 9, 2008 edition of Linux Journal Live! Associate Editor, Shawn Powers, and Kyle Rankin, "Hack and /" columnist and author of Knoppix Hacks, Linux Multimedia Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference and others, discuss Linux distributions.
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!