Hyper Low-Latency Audio with a Real-Time Kernel
The promise of zero or near-zero latency audio is a huge asset to the the Linux operating system. Sometimes, achieving super low-latency audio is tricky, but not if your kernel is hard-realtime capable. Cut your latency to under 3 ms with this tutorial.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Hodge Podge
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now