Hyper Low-Latency Audio with a Real-Time Kernel
The promise of zero or near-zero latency audio is a huge asset to the the Linux operating system. Sometimes, achieving super low-latency audio is tricky, but not if your kernel is hard-realtime capable. Cut your latency to under 3 ms with this tutorial.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013