Hyper Low-Latency Audio with a Real-Time Kernel
The promise of zero or near-zero latency audio is a huge asset to the the Linux operating system. Sometimes, achieving super low-latency audio is tricky, but not if your kernel is hard-realtime capable. Cut your latency to under 3 ms with this tutorial.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Monitoring Virtual Memory with vmstat
- Senior Perl Developer