Hyper Low-Latency Audio with a Real-Time Kernel
The promise of zero or near-zero latency audio is a huge asset to the the Linux operating system. Sometimes, achieving super low-latency audio is tricky, but not if your kernel is hard-realtime capable. Cut your latency to under 3 ms with this tutorial.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development