Hyper Low-Latency Audio with a Real-Time Kernel
The promise of zero or near-zero latency audio is a huge asset to the the Linux operating system. Sometimes, achieving super low-latency audio is tricky, but not if your kernel is hard-realtime capable. Cut your latency to under 3 ms with this tutorial.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Pass on Passwords with scp