Hyper Low-Latency Audio with a Real-Time Kernel
The promise of zero or near-zero latency audio is a huge asset to the the Linux operating system. Sometimes, achieving super low-latency audio is tricky, but not if your kernel is hard-realtime capable. Cut your latency to under 3 ms with this tutorial.
- New Products
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Days Between Dates?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Computing without a Computer
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!