Google Tasks Tray
Nov 23, 2010 By Shawn Powers
Shawn Powers shows us how to use the program "alltray" to put applications up in the system tray, even if they're not designed to do so. Shawn demonstrates with Google Tasks and Prism, but you can use it for whatever program you like.
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Days Between Dates?
- Computing without a Computer