Google Tasks Tray
Shawn Powers shows us how to use the program "alltray" to put applications up in the system tray, even if they're not designed to do so. Shawn demonstrates with Google Tasks and Prism, but you can use it for whatever program you like.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing