Google Tasks Tray
Nov 23, 2010 By Shawn Powers
Shawn Powers shows us how to use the program "alltray" to put applications up in the system tray, even if they're not designed to do so. Shawn demonstrates with Google Tasks and Prism, but you can use it for whatever program you like.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!