Get Your Webcam Working with GSPCA
Webcams are notorious for their lack of support under Linux. But thanks to GSPCA, many webcams now have functional V4L drivers. This tutorial covers the building, installation, and configuration of the GSPCA drivers, including how to adjust color balance and brightness directly at the kernel module level.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Fabric: a System Administrator's Best Friend
- Client-Side Performance
- Mastering IPTables, Part 2
- Sony Settles in Linux Battle
- Remote Debugging of Loadable Kernel Modules with kgdb: a Knowledge-based Article for Getting Started
- New Products
- EOF - The Limits of Scale
- Susan Lauber's Linux Command Line Complete Video Course (Prentice Hall)
- Git 2.9 Released
- Peppermint 7 Released