Get Your Webcam Working with GSPCA
Webcams are notorious for their lack of support under Linux. But thanks to GSPCA, many webcams now have functional V4L drivers. This tutorial covers the building, installation, and configuration of the GSPCA drivers, including how to adjust color balance and brightness directly at the kernel module level.
- New Products
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Days Between Dates?
- A GUI for Your CLI?
- An Introduction to OpenGL Programming
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Connecting Apache's Web Server to Multiple Instances of Tomcat
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- The Only Mac I Use