Get Your Webcam Working with GSPCA
Webcams are notorious for their lack of support under Linux. But thanks to GSPCA, many webcams now have functional V4L drivers. This tutorial covers the building, installation, and configuration of the GSPCA drivers, including how to adjust color balance and brightness directly at the kernel module level.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
5 hours 30 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
10 hours 33 min ago
10 hours 52 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
11 hours 17 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
11 hours 30 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
17 hours 9 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
17 hours 44 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
18 hours 12 min ago
20 hours 7 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
21 hours 26 min ago