Defaulting to the Dreaded MS Office Format in OpenOffice.org
Linux Journal's Shawn Powers shows you how to change the default file type in OpenOffice.org.
Thanks to our sponsor: Silicon Mechanics
Silicon Mechanics is a leading manufacturer of rackmount servers, storage, and high performance computing hardware. The best warranty offerings available are backed by experts dedicated to customer satisfaction.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Introduction to Named Pipes
- LDAP Programming in Python
- Wi-Fi on the Command Line
- Two Pi R
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!