Linux Journal T-Shirt
Sometimes You Have to State the Obvious
Why do you read Linux Journal?
It might have something to do with this shirt. This T-shirt promises to let everyone know what's what. 90% cotton/10% polyester.
Please note: this t-shirt comes with a Linux Journal logo on one sleeve, not shown in the picture.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python