Readers' Choice Awards
Readers' Choice votes are in! Compare your favorites with other readers and see if you're the oddball or everyone else is!
It's that time of year again. After 11 months of us telling you about products, services and companies, this month, you, the readers, run the show. We've formatted things a little differently this year, as we've gotten lots of feedback desiring a deeper look into the results.
Help us make Readers' Choice 2013 even better. Please send suggestions for new categories or any ideas you have for improving the awards via http://www.linuxjournal.com/contact.
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?
|Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish||Jun 19, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
- Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- RSS Feeds
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- UX Designer
- So when they found it hard to
17 min 33 sec ago
39 min 44 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 2 min ago
- Android has been dominating
1 hour 6 min ago
- It is quiet helping
3 hours 52 min ago
4 hours 9 min ago
- Reachli - Amplifying your
5 hours 25 min ago
6 hours 14 min ago
- good point!
6 hours 17 min ago
- Varnish works!
6 hours 26 min ago