Readers' Choice Awards
Readers' Choice votes are in! Compare your favorites with other readers and see if you're the oddball or everyone else is!
It's that time of year again. After 11 months of us telling you about products, services and companies, this month, you, the readers, run the show. We've formatted things a little differently this year, as we've gotten lots of feedback desiring a deeper look into the results.
Help us make Readers' Choice 2013 even better. Please send suggestions for new categories or any ideas you have for improving the awards via http://www.linuxjournal.com/contact.
Free Webinar: Linux Backup and Recovery
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- RSS Feeds
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Download the Free Red Hat White Paper "Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- Android is Linux -- why no better inter-operation
1 hour 5 min ago
- Connecting Android device to desktop Linux via USB
1 hour 34 min ago
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
2 hours 32 min ago
4 hours 1 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
5 hours 9 min ago
- I like your topic on android
5 hours 56 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
6 hours 17 min ago
- This is the easiest tutorial
12 hours 31 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
18 hours 10 min ago
- git-annex assistant
1 day 9 min ago