Readers' Choice Awards
Readers' Choice votes are in! Compare your favorites with other readers and see if you're the oddball or everyone else is!
It's that time of year again. After 11 months of us telling you about products, services and companies, this month, you, the readers, run the show. We've formatted things a little differently this year, as we've gotten lots of feedback desiring a deeper look into the results.
Help us make Readers' Choice 2013 even better. Please send suggestions for new categories or any ideas you have for improving the awards via http://www.linuxjournal.com/contact.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Three More Lessons
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- LibreOffice 5.0 Looking Good and Shipping This Week
- Upcoming Webinar: Getting Started with DevOps
- Non-Linux FOSS: Flaky Connection? Mosh it!