Readers' Choice Awards 2011
The votes are in, the tallies are counted, the hanging chads have been evaluated, and we have our winners. This year holds a few surprises, a couple dominant players and as much open source as you can handle. We don't encourage gambling here at Linux Journal, but if you had an office pool going for pizza money, it's officially too late to make your wager.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- New Issue
- Python for Android
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- ncpfs—Novell Netware Connectivity for Linux
- Why Python?
- Linux KVM as a Learning Tool
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- New Relic Issues iPhone App for All-In-One Web and Mobile Application Performance Tool