Download a Free Sample Issue
Thank you for downloading this issue of Linux Journal. We hope you’ll take this opportunity to enjoy the award-winning content we’ve become known for, and if you like what you see, order your own subscription to Linux Journal.
Subscribers save up to 75% off the newsstand price, receive a free gift, and get the magazine conveniently delivered to them well before it hits newsstands.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
|Ubuntu Ditches Upstart||Apr 30, 2015|
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Play for Me, Jarvis