Linux Journal Insider - October 2010
This month Shawn and Kyle throw out X-Windows, and kick it old
school with the command line issue. Granted, "kicking it old school"
isn't really a stretch for them, especially Kyle, but you can join in
the fun with an entire issue focused on command line tools. Whether
you want to manage your calendar from an xterm, or balance your
checkbook over ssh -- this issue is dripping with geeky goodness.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Pass on Passwords with scp