Linux Journal Insider - October 2010
This month Shawn and Kyle throw out X-Windows, and kick it old
school with the command line issue. Granted, "kicking it old school"
isn't really a stretch for them, especially Kyle, but you can join in
the fun with an entire issue focused on command line tools. Whether
you want to manage your calendar from an xterm, or balance your
checkbook over ssh -- this issue is dripping with geeky goodness.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates