Linux Journal Insider - October 2010
This month Shawn and Kyle throw out X-Windows, and kick it old
school with the command line issue. Granted, "kicking it old school"
isn't really a stretch for them, especially Kyle, but you can join in
the fun with an entire issue focused on command line tools. Whether
you want to manage your calendar from an xterm, or balance your
checkbook over ssh -- this issue is dripping with geeky goodness.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python