Linux Journal Insider - March 2011
This month, Shawn and Kyle talk about the tools they keep in their pockets. Smart phones are much more than just phones, and with Linux you've got multiple choices for handset operating systems -- and this multiple choice test has only correct answers! Get a taste of the "Linux in Your Pocket" issue of Linux Journal, and learn how to make your favorite toy even better.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud