Linux Journal Insider - March 2011
This month, Shawn and Kyle talk about the tools they keep in their pockets. Smart phones are much more than just phones, and with Linux you've got multiple choices for handset operating systems -- and this multiple choice test has only correct answers! Get a taste of the "Linux in Your Pocket" issue of Linux Journal, and learn how to make your favorite toy even better.
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)