Linux Journal Insider - March 2011
This month, Shawn and Kyle talk about the tools they keep in their pockets. Smart phones are much more than just phones, and with Linux you've got multiple choices for handset operating systems -- and this multiple choice test has only correct answers! Get a taste of the "Linux in Your Pocket" issue of Linux Journal, and learn how to make your favorite toy even better.
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- SourceClear Open
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space