Linux Journal Insider - June 2010
Linux Journal Insider is your monthly peek at what to expect from the new issue of Linux Journal, before it even hits the newsstands. This month we discuss distributions! Shawn Powers and Kyle Rankin give you the inside scoop on topics, articles, and even Penguicon. Feel free to listen right here in your browser with the fancy embedded audio player, or subscribe to the FEED with your favorite podcast software. Either way, we hope you enjoy it!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- New Products
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 hours 16 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 19 min ago
7 hours 39 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
8 hours 4 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
8 hours 17 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
13 hours 56 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 30 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
14 hours 59 min ago
16 hours 54 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
18 hours 13 min ago