Linux Journal Insider - January 2011
Shawn and Kyle kick off the 2011 calendar with one of their favorite issues, or at least one of the issues they relate to the most; System Administration! Whether you want to get a glimpse at the latest issue of Linux Journal, or you just want to hear Shawn croak like a frog (he's sick this month), the podcast should be informative and entertaining. Enjoy!
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Giving Silos Their Due