Linux Journal Insider - April 2010
Linux Journal Insider is your monthly peek at what to expect from the new issue of Linux Journal, before it even hits the newsstands. This month we discuss software development! Shawn Powers and Kyle Rankin give you the inside scoop on topics, articles, and geekery in general. Feel free to listen right here in your browser with the fancy embedded audio player, or subscribe to the FEED with your favorite podcast software. Either way, we hope you enjoy it!
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)