Open source and DevOps have been a boon to software development. Nevertheless, sneaky hackers understand—and exploit—the fact that reusable code also means reusable vulnerabilities to distribute throughout the global software supply chain. To aid developers in navigating this new threat landscape, SourceClear announced a new product, SourceClear Open, a cloud service that tracks thousands of threat sources and analyzes millions of open-source library releases.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- On Your Marks, Get Set...Gutsy Gibbon!
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux