Technical Support Rep
As a Tech Support Rep, your duties will include:
- Front line support via live chat and telephones.
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
- Provide technical support for level one escalation issues via help desk.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Technical Support experience - working with a web hosting company a HUGE plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Outstanding Customer Service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Knowledge of FTP, DNS, cPanel and WHM preferred
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Dependable, good attendance and on time for work during assigned shifts and consistently complete work as expected.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management.
- Experience with documenting procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic web hosting and technical procedures as needed.
- Knowledge of Linux distributions a plus!
- Prefer those who have created their own web pages, have registered a domain etc.