Help Us Feed You Pi!
Everybody loves the Raspberry Pi, and there are so many things it can do, filling an issue with Raspberry Pi goodness should be a piece of cake! To do that, however, we need your help. Do you have an awesome RPi project you'd love to share with the Linux Community? Have you done something with your little Pi no one else has done? Submit your article pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org and be a part of the Raspberry Pi issue of Linux Journal. It's going to be delicious!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development