That's a Beautiful $DOCUMENT_TYPE You've Got There
One of the biggest frustrations most new LibreOffice (or OpenOffice.org) users have is the lack of templates and clip art. We've addressed this problem before, but with the recent surge of LibreOffice, it's important to know how to improve your powerful office suite!
LibreOffice offers both templates and extensions to add creativity and flair to your documents. Whether you're looking for a template to aid with your home budgeting spreadsheet or want some clip art to advertise your garage sale, the LibreOffice Web site holds plenty of options.
A quick click to http://templates.libreoffice.org or http://extensions.libreoffice.org will give you a huge list of available add-ons. You also will have the opportunity to add your own templates or extensions to the Web site so others can benefit from your creations! The site features a voting system to help promote the highest quality submissions, and a search feature narrows down the available items to fit your needs. Check it out $DATE_THIS_ARTICLE_IS_READ!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development