Autoloader Screwdriver Tool
The Autoloader by KR tools eliminates the need for multiple screwdrivers by having six interchangeable steel bits built right into the handle. The classic model comes with both Phillips and flathead bits that load automatically using an exclusive pump action design. The bit tips are magnetic, making it easier to keep track of loose screws. This product also includes a 6-in-1 precision autoloader, with the same features as the classic model but with smaller bits.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)