Autoloader Screwdriver Tool
The Autoloader by KR tools eliminates the need for multiple screwdrivers by having six interchangeable steel bits built right into the handle. The classic model comes with both Phillips and flathead bits that load automatically using an exclusive pump action design. The bit tips are magnetic, making it easier to keep track of loose screws. This product also includes a 6-in-1 precision autoloader, with the same features as the classic model but with smaller bits.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS