Autoloader Screwdriver Tool
The Autoloader by KR tools eliminates the need for multiple screwdrivers by having six interchangeable steel bits built right into the handle. The classic model comes with both Phillips and flathead bits that load automatically using an exclusive pump action design. The bit tips are magnetic, making it easier to keep track of loose screws. This product also includes a 6-in-1 precision autoloader, with the same features as the classic model but with smaller bits.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python