30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius
This wickedly inventive guide shows you how to program and build a variety of projects with the Arduino microcontroller development system. Covering Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms, 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius gets you up to speed with the simplified C programming you need to know--no prior programming experience necessary.
Using easy-to-find components and equipment, this do-it-yourself book explains how to attach an Arduino board to your computer, program it, and connect electronics to it to create fiendishly fun projects.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Our Assignment
- Talking to Twitter
- Quantum Cryptography
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator