Didn't receive the e-Reader you were hoping for this holiday season? Now's your chance to enter to win the Kindle w/Wi-Fi and a 6" E Ink display (special offers version).
The all-new Kindle is lighter, smaller and faster featuring:
- Built in Wi-Fi - Get books in 60 seconds
- Massive book selection, over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less
- Borrow Kindle books from your public library
Did you know your Linux Journal subscription is available in Kindle format? Read more about it here where non-subscribers can also download a free Kindle edition trial copy of the magazine.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
|Understanding OpenStack's Success||Feb 21, 2017|
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)