Didn't receive the e-Reader you were hoping for this holiday season? Now's your chance to enter to win the Kindle w/Wi-Fi and a 6" E Ink display (special offers version).
The all-new Kindle is lighter, smaller and faster featuring:
- Built in Wi-Fi - Get books in 60 seconds
- Massive book selection, over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less
- Borrow Kindle books from your public library
Did you know your Linux Journal subscription is available in Kindle format? Read more about it here where non-subscribers can also download a free Kindle edition trial copy of the magazine.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Android Candy: Intercoms||Apr 23, 2015|
|"No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care||Apr 22, 2015|
|Return of the Mac||Apr 20, 2015|
|DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts||Apr 20, 2015|
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development