Joby GP1 Gorillapod Flexible Tripod
The Joby Gorillapod (camera not included) makes taking digital photos more fun than ever. Designed with self-timer photography in mind, the Gorillapod lets you mount your camera just about anywhere you want so that you can include everyone in your automatic shots. All you need to do is use the universal 1/4-20 screw to attach your camera to the standard tripod mount, then wrap the three flexible segmented legs securely to a nearby tree branch, fence, park bench, or anything else that's convenient.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Vagrant Simplified
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Video Preview
- February 2015 Video Preview