If you love embedded Linux, you'll love the BeagleBone.
The BeagleBone is the low-cost, high-expansion hardware-hacker focused BeagleBoard. It is a bare-bones BeagleBoard that acts as a USB or Ethernet connected expansion companion for your current BeagleBoard and BeagleBoard-xM or works stand-alone. The BeagleBone is small even by BeagleBoard standards and with the high-performance ARM capabilities you expect from a BeagleBoard, the BeagleBone brings full-featured Linux to places it has never gone before.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
|August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming||Aug 01, 2014|
|August 2014 Video Preview||Aug 01, 2014|
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Download "Private PaaS for the Agile Enterprise"
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development