If you love embedded Linux, you'll love the BeagleBone.
The BeagleBone is the low-cost, high-expansion hardware-hacker focused BeagleBoard. It is a bare-bones BeagleBoard that acts as a USB or Ethernet connected expansion companion for your current BeagleBoard and BeagleBoard-xM or works stand-alone. The BeagleBone is small even by BeagleBoard standards and with the high-performance ARM capabilities you expect from a BeagleBoard, the BeagleBone brings full-featured Linux to places it has never gone before.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script