In this 2.5 hour class Linux Journal's webmistress, Katherine Druckman, introduces viewers to Drupal.
Drupal is a leading content management platform used to build everything from small-scale blogs to major media and government agency sites, as well as complex enterprise applications. We'll show you how to put its power and flexibility to use on your own project. This online class will cover the basics of building a Drupal site, including essential module selection, configuration, and theme selection and modification. Using an open-source project site as an example, we will go through the major points essential to getting your first Drupal site online. We will demonstrate installation, basic architecture, content types, content display and layout.
The class has been pre-recorded and includes a Q&A with attendees. Prerequisites: this class is recommended for users with HTML and CSS experience.
The file is ~135MB and is in .MOV format.
TEN randomly drawn winners will be selected to receive today's prize.
|Chemistry on the Desktop||Mar 23, 2017|
|Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI||Mar 23, 2017|
|Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution||Mar 22, 2017|
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- Flash ROMs with a Raspberry Pi
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO