In this 2.5 hour class Linux Journal's webmistress, Katherine Druckman, introduces viewers to Drupal.
Drupal is a leading content management platform used to build everything from small-scale blogs to major media and government agency sites, as well as complex enterprise applications. We'll show you how to put its power and flexibility to use on your own project. This online class will cover the basics of building a Drupal site, including essential module selection, configuration, and theme selection and modification. Using an open-source project site as an example, we will go through the major points essential to getting your first Drupal site online. We will demonstrate installation, basic architecture, content types, content display and layout.
The class has been pre-recorded and includes a Q&A with attendees. Prerequisites: this class is recommended for users with HTML and CSS experience.
The file is ~135MB and is in .MOV format.
TEN randomly drawn winners will be selected to receive today's prize.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- thanks for share, great
6 hours 24 min ago
- There are factors which are
11 hours 24 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
12 hours 9 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
16 hours 16 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 2 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 8 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 10 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 13 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 13 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 1 hour ago