In this 2.5 hour class Linux Journal's webmistress, Katherine Druckman, introduces viewers to Drupal.
Drupal is a leading content management platform used to build everything from small-scale blogs to major media and government agency sites, as well as complex enterprise applications. We'll show you how to put its power and flexibility to use on your own project. This online class will cover the basics of building a Drupal site, including essential module selection, configuration, and theme selection and modification. Using an open-source project site as an example, we will go through the major points essential to getting your first Drupal site online. We will demonstrate installation, basic architecture, content types, content display and layout.
The class has been pre-recorded and includes a Q&A with attendees. Prerequisites: this class is recommended for users with HTML and CSS experience.
The file is ~135MB and is in .MOV format.
TEN randomly drawn winners will be selected to receive today's prize.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Google's Abacus Project: It's All about Trust
- Seeing Red and Getting Sleep
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Fancy Tricks for Changing Numeric Base
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction
- Working with Command Arguments
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Installation
- CentOS 6.8 Released
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Linux Mint 18