Mr. Beer Archer's Orchard 2-Gallon Hard Cider Home Brew Kit
Not only does this unique cider home brewing kit make great tasting cider, but it is also reusable and user-friendly. Fun, simple, and economical, this cider kit makes 2 gallons of hard cider. No alcohol permit is required.
- Kit includes: 2 gallon fermenter, 1 brew pack, 8 reusable 1-liter plastic PET bottles, 2 pint glasses, brewing instructions
- Makes 8 quarts of hard cider
- No alcohol permit required
- Reusable materials and user-friendly brewsing process
- Wide-mouth fermenter opening allows for easy hand cleaning
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
- Chrome-Colored Parakeets
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Return of the Mac