Linux Journal Archive DVD
In easy-to-use HTML format, this fully searchable, space saving DVD offers immediate access to an essential resource for the Linux enthusiast: Linux Journal. The archive includes 200 issues of Linux Journal, from the premiere issue in March 1994 thru December 2010.
TEN randomly drawn winners will be chosen to receive today's prize.
Special Reports: DevOps
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Linux and the Internet of Things