Brain Machine Kit
The Adafruit Brain Machine Kit provides you with a fun, easy way to meditate, all the while being very photogenic. They work with lights and sounds that pulse at a 14 minute long meditation sequence of brainwave frequencies. Your brain synchronizes to this meditation sequence, and you meditate. And the beautiful colors and patterns you vividly imagine along the way make it fun and enjoyable.
- Unassembled DIY kit
- Works with blinking lights
- All parts needed to make it are included
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Working with Command Arguments||May 28, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Installation||May 28, 2016|
|CentOS 6.8 Released||May 27, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction||May 27, 2016|
|Chris Birchall's Re-Engineering Legacy Software (Manning Publications)||May 26, 2016|
|ServersCheck's Thermal Imaging Camera Sensor||May 25, 2016|
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Installation
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Working with Command Arguments
- CentOS 6.8 Released
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Linux Mint 18
- ServersCheck's Thermal Imaging Camera Sensor
- Chris Birchall's Re-Engineering Legacy Software (Manning Publications)
- Petros Koutoupis' RapidDisk