Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset
Oct 21, 2011 By Carlie Fairchild
The Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset is a cordless headset for Bluetooth mobile phones. Features include:
- Bluetooth 1.2 compatible: No additional phone dongle needed to enjoy 10 meters (30 feet) of range. It also works with your Bluetooth-compatible PC. And Bluetooth v1.2 gives you adaptive frequency hopping, quick connect time, and improved audio quality.
- Long-life lithium ion battery: Enjoy up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 300 hours of standby time between charges.
- Buttons and indicators: An indicator LED shows headset status, a simple control lets you adjust speaker volume, and a separate multifunction button lets you turn your headset on/off or answer/end calls.
- Noise-canceling boom microphone: Reduce disturbing sounds in noisy environments. You can also easily swivel the boom for better position.
- Carrying case: The sleek carrying case doubles as the charging station for easy portability.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming