Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset
The Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset is a cordless headset for Bluetooth mobile phones. Features include:
- Bluetooth 1.2 compatible: No additional phone dongle needed to enjoy 10 meters (30 feet) of range. It also works with your Bluetooth-compatible PC. And Bluetooth v1.2 gives you adaptive frequency hopping, quick connect time, and improved audio quality.
- Long-life lithium ion battery: Enjoy up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 300 hours of standby time between charges.
- Buttons and indicators: An indicator LED shows headset status, a simple control lets you adjust speaker volume, and a separate multifunction button lets you turn your headset on/off or answer/end calls.
- Noise-canceling boom microphone: Reduce disturbing sounds in noisy environments. You can also easily swivel the boom for better position.
- Carrying case: The sleek carrying case doubles as the charging station for easy portability.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...