Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset
The Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset is a cordless headset for Bluetooth mobile phones. Features include:
- Bluetooth 1.2 compatible: No additional phone dongle needed to enjoy 10 meters (30 feet) of range. It also works with your Bluetooth-compatible PC. And Bluetooth v1.2 gives you adaptive frequency hopping, quick connect time, and improved audio quality.
- Long-life lithium ion battery: Enjoy up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 300 hours of standby time between charges.
- Buttons and indicators: An indicator LED shows headset status, a simple control lets you adjust speaker volume, and a separate multifunction button lets you turn your headset on/off or answer/end calls.
- Noise-canceling boom microphone: Reduce disturbing sounds in noisy environments. You can also easily swivel the boom for better position.
- Carrying case: The sleek carrying case doubles as the charging station for easy portability.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters