Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset
The Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset is a cordless headset for Bluetooth mobile phones. Features include:
- Bluetooth 1.2 compatible: No additional phone dongle needed to enjoy 10 meters (30 feet) of range. It also works with your Bluetooth-compatible PC. And Bluetooth v1.2 gives you adaptive frequency hopping, quick connect time, and improved audio quality.
- Long-life lithium ion battery: Enjoy up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 300 hours of standby time between charges.
- Buttons and indicators: An indicator LED shows headset status, a simple control lets you adjust speaker volume, and a separate multifunction button lets you turn your headset on/off or answer/end calls.
- Noise-canceling boom microphone: Reduce disturbing sounds in noisy environments. You can also easily swivel the boom for better position.
- Carrying case: The sleek carrying case doubles as the charging station for easy portability.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?||Apr 13, 2015|
|Designing Foils with XFLR5||Apr 08, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Apr 07, 2015|
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development